Dell E525w Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Dell E525w printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Dell E525W toner cartridges
Replacing your Dell E525W toner cartridge shouldn’t be a challenge. Make the change without damaging your printer is really easy. Follow these simple steps to avoid ruining your cartridges, printer or even your future prints.
- Placing cartridges near a fire may cause explosions.
- Wait for the printer to cool down before opening the printer’s cover to avoid possible burns.
- Do not expose your toner cartridges to artificial or natural light for more than 5 minutes. If this time is exceeded, the quality of the toner will be compromised.
- Ensure that the colour of the new toner cartridge matches that on the handle before replacing it.
Removing the used Dell E525W toner cartridge
- Turn off the printer.
- Open the printer cover to expose the toner cartridges.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull it out of the printer.
Installing the new Dell E525W toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Dell E525W toner cartridge and shake it a couple of times to distribute the toner.
- Remove the protective covering tape from the toner cartridge.
- Put the new cartridge in the open slot where the old one was. Insert the cartridge firmly by pressing near the center until you hear a click.
- Close the printer’s cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes