Replacing the Konica Minolta C352 toner cartridge is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts. Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Bizhub C352 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Konica Minolta C352 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Konica Minolta C352 toner cartridge
1. Open the cover board.
2. Take out the used Konica Minolta C352 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Konica Bizhub C352 toner cartridge
3. Shake the new Konica Minolta C352 toner cartridge firmly.
4. Insert new Bizhub C352 toner cartridge into printer.