Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridge
Replacing Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridges.
Before replacing the Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridge keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
- - Be careful and do not inhale the toner
Removing the used Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridge
1. Open the printer's front cover
2. Pull the front lever of the color Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridge indicated to the right
3. Lower the lever to release the lock
4. Grab the handle of the Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridge to be replaced, and then pull out the cartridge
Installing the new Konica Minolta 4750DN toner cartridge
4. Take the new toner cartridge out of the bag
5. Shake the cartridge to distribute the toner
6. Insert the toner cartridge into the printer
7. Make sure the toner cartridge is securely install, and then peel off the protective film
8. Raise the front lever to its original position
9. Pull the lever to the left to lock it in place
10. Close the front cover
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes