Okidata C822 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Okidata C822 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Oki C822 toner cartridges
Replace Oki C822 toner cartridge shouldn’t be a challenge. Make the change without damaging your printer is really easy. Follow these simple steps to avoid ruining your cartridges, printer or even your future prints.
- Placing cartridges near a fire may cause explosions.
- Wait for the printer to cool down before opening the printer’s cover to avoid possible burns.
- Do not expose your toner cartridges to artificial or natural light for more than 5 minutes. If this time is exceeded, the quality of the toner will be compromised.
- Be sure to turn down the blue safety lever to take the cartridge out and to turn back up when the new one is in place.
- Make sure you do not shake the toner cartridge after it is unpacked, to avoid spillage.
- To dispose of an old cartridge, put it in a plastic bag and dispose it in accordance with your local community guidelines.
Removing the used Oki C822 toner cartridge
- Turn off the printer.
- Open the printer cover to expose the toner cartridges by inserting your finger into the indentations on the right side of the printer and pulling.
- Turn the toner cartridge’s blue safety lever.
- Grasp the cartridge from its left side and then pull it out of the printer.
Installing the new Oki C822 toner cartridge
- Take the the new Oki C822 toner cartridge and shake it a couple of times to distribute the toner evenly. Only afterwards are you to unpack the cartridge to avoid spilling.
- Remove the safety tape from the toner cartridge and discard of it.
- Put the new cartridge in the open slot where the old one was, aligning its left side indentation with the image drum mark, making sure the color label aligns. When this is done, push the right side in.
- Turn the blue lever on the toner cartridge in the direction of the arrow fully, while pressing the top of the cartridge.
- Close the printer’s cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes