Ricoh MP C4000 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Ricoh MP C4000 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Ricoh MP C4000 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Ricoh Aficio MP C4000 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Ricoh MP C4000 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Ricoh Aficio MP C4000 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Ricoh Aficio MP C4000 Toner Cartridge
1. Open the cover board on the right side of the printer.
2. Take out the used ricoh mp c4000 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Ricoh MP C4000 Toner Cartridge3. Take the new ricoh mp c4000 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly from 5 to 6 times.
4. Put the new ricoh mp c4000 toner cartridge into the printer and close the cover board.