Samsung CLP 680ND Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Samsung CLP 680ND printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Samsung CLP 680ND toner cartridges
It is very important to change your old Samsung CLP 680ND toner for new ones correctly to avoid causing problems that can damage your prints or the machine per say.
These easy tips and steps will help you make sure your printer functions appropriately after changing a toner cartridge.
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire.
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains.
- Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts, some internal parts of the machine will be extremely hot.
- Avoid exposing the toner to artificial or natural light for more than 5 minutes, to preserve its quality. If necessary, cover it with a paper or a dry cloth.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Samsung CLP 680ND toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer, close the paper tray and open your printer’s front cover.
- Pull out the cartridge tray.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it up firmly out of the printer.
Installing the new Samsung CLP 680ND toner cartridge
- Take off the safety tape from the cartridge.
- Unpack the new Samsung CLP 680ND toner cartridge and shake a couple of times to distribute the toner in an even manner.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot where the old one was retrieved from.
- Push the cartridge tray back into the printer.
- Close the printer’s cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes