Samsung Xpress C410W Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Samsung Xpress C410W printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Samsung Xpress C410W toner cartridges
Installing your new Samsung Xpress C410W toner cartridge without damaging your printer is pretty simple! Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your printing:
- Some internal parts of the machine will be extremely hot. Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
- Using sharp objects to open the toner cartridge package might scratch the drum of the cartridge.
- If toner gets on your clothing, wipe it off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Hot water sets toner into fabric.
- Illustrations may differ from your machine depending on its options or models
Removing the used Samsung Xpress C410W toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer, close the paper tray and open your printer’s front cover.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it firmly out of the printer.
Installing the new Samsung Xpress C410W toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Samsung Xpress C410W toner cartridge and shake a couple of times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Pull off the safety tape from the cartridge and dispose of it. If the cartridge is placed with this tape it may damage the machine.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot where the old one was retrieved from.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes