Sharp AL1020 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Sharp AL1020 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridges
Replacing the Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove used toner cartridges and install new ones without damaging your printer or your Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridges.
Before replacing Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridge
1. Open the side cover while pressing the side cover open button.
2. Push gently on both sides of the front cover to open the cover.
3. Take the used Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridge out of the printer
Installing the new Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridge
5. Remove the new Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridge from the bag. Remove the protective paper. Hold the cartridge on both sides and shake it horizontally four or five times.
6. Hold the tab of the protective cover and pull the tab to your side to remove the cover.
7. Gently insert the Sharp AL 1020 toner cartridge until it locks in place.
8. Close the front cover and then the side cover by pressing the round projections near the side cover open button.
Related offers: Sharp AL 1000 Toner | Sharp AL 1010 Cartridge | Sharp AL 1020 Toner Cartridge | Sharp AL 1041 Toner Cartridge | Sharp AL 1200 Toner Cartridge | Sharp AL 1220 Toner | Sharp AL 1250 Toner | Xerox XD100 Toner