Replacing the Sharp MX 3501n Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts. Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Sharp MX 3501 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Sharp MX 3501n toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Sharp MX 3501 Toner Cartridges
1. Open the cover board of the printer.
2. Remove the used Sharp MX 3501 toner cartridge.
Installing the new Sharp MX 3501n Toner Cartridges
3. Take the new sharp mx 3501n toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly 5 or 6 times as shown in the illustration.
4. Tear off the white stripe.
5. Put the new sharp mx 3501n toner cartridges into the printer.