Xerox WorkCentre 6027 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox WorkCentre 6027 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing Xerox 6027 toner cartridges
Installing your new Xerox 6027 toner cartridge without damaging your printer is pretty simple! Just follow these simple steps to avoid diminishing the quality of your printing:
- Some internal parts of the machine will be extremely hot. Wait for the printer to cool down before you touch any internal parts.
- The inside of your printer and toner cartridges must not be exposed for more than 5 minutes to artificial or natural light.
- Keep away from flammable substances.
Removing the used Xerox 6027 toner cartridge
- Turn off your printer, close the paper tray and open your printer’s cover.
- Grasp the toner cartridge to be replaced by its inner slots, and then pull it out of the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6027 toner cartridge
- Unpack the new Xerox 6027 toner cartridge and shake a couple of times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Pull on the tape to remove the protective covering from the cartridge.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot where the old one was retrieved from, push firmly until you hear it click in place . Make sure you avoid touching the drum unit.
- Close all the printer’s covers.
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Ask a question, we're happy to help you!
We are currently Answering questions in approximately: 30 minutes