Xerox Phaser 6360 Toner Cartridges and Parts
The following products are guaranteed to work in
the Xerox Phaser 6360 printer.
|Questions about products for this printer?|
Replacing the Xerox Phaser 6360 Toner Cartridges
Replacing the Xerox 6360 Toner Cartridges is a very important part of printing successfully. A bad installation can cause problems that go from bad printing quality to damaging the toner cartridges or other printer parts.
Here are some easy steps that you can use to remove the used toner cartridges and install the new ones without damaging your printer or you Xerox Phaser 6360 toner cartridges.
Before start replacing the Xerox 6360 toner cartridges keep in mind the following safety recommendations:
- - Do not burn or throw used toner cartridges into open flames, as this may cause a fire
- - If toner gets onto your hands or clothing, wash it off immediately with cold water. Do not use warm water as this may set the toner permanently, and you may not be able to remove the toner stains
Removing the used Xerox Phaser 6360 Toner Cartridges1. Press the slide of the xerox phaser 6360 toner cartridge, and push it back to the limit.
2. Take the used toner cartridge.
3. Make sure to replace the right color xerox 6360 toner cartridge as indicated in the printer.
Installing the new Xerox 6360 Toner Cartridges4. Take the new xerox phaser 6360 toner cartridge out of the box and shake it firmly for 10 times.
5. Put the new cartridge into the printer.
6. Pull the xerox 6360 toner cartridge forward and press the lock to put it on place.
7. Remove the protective strip and lock the cartridge in the place.